Frothers are fast; Blender Bottles are Faster
We love simplicity and speed. That's one of the reasons we send out a free frother with every order. Making Coffee Blocks with a frother can be done with about 2 minutes of mixing. But, what about if you want to make Coffee Blocks quicker or on your way out the door?
Our favorite way to make them is in a Blender Bottle.
A quick warning: on their website, Blender Bottle recommends NOT using hot liquids in their product.
- Place your Coffee Block into a Blender Bottle
- Add 4 oz of room temperature water
- Add 8 oz of hot water
- Screw the lid onto the bottle
- Shake twice
- Release the pressure by unscrewing the lid and then retighten
- Shake 2 more times
- Release the pressure again
- Shake for about 60 seconds
- Drink your Coffee Blocks
- Reshake as necessary to keep frothy
The total time to mix is about 90 seconds.
This is the perfect way to make Coffee Blocks on the go. GET YOUR COFFEE BLOCKS HERE